2. I am a cat person.
3. My first cat was named Mississippi. Actually, I named her Missippi, but all the adults would say, “You mean Mississippi,” and eventually I made the switch.
4. I always wanted to play “Anita” in West Side Story, but I couldn’t sing and I definitely couldn’t dance.
5. I am an optimist.
6. My favorite ice-cream flavor is cookie dough.
7. Once I tried to feather my bangs and dropped a hot curling iron on my leg. I still have the scar to prove it.
8. I had my own set of magic beads when I was young. They were pink and plastic and were normally used for holding back the shower curtain.
9. I once owned a pair of “inside-out” pants, bought from the Sears catalogue, and nerdier than anything Ambrose from Word Nerd would ever wear.
10. I love a fart joke.